Rayne Team Rider Douglas Dalua is a beast on the hill and has taken top podiums for years. After all his hard work, he now has a pro-model board all to himself. The Rayne Amazon is one of their most exciting releases of the season. The Amazon has some design similarities to the recently released Rival and Supreme as a symmetrical, radial drop deck, but has some distinct differences.
The Amazon is special in the following ways:
- 5/8″ RADIAL DROPS that are deeper than the Killswitch but make you feel more locked in like the Nemesis.
- 3 stage ROCKER to help naturally lock your feet in and make tucking and turning easier.
- An all new concave called ‘MEAN CAVE’ that gets steeper at the waist to create natural gas pedals along the side and sick pockets where it meets the radial near the end.
- No distinct kicks at the nose and tail.
- DOUBLE DROP and now includes vairable wheelbase Drop Thru mounting.
- SPEED STIFF and is intended for high speed Downhill and Race competition.
- Custom designed graphic by Brasilian Artist Marcelo Barnero, matching Dalua’s custom race helmet.
Wheel Base- 30″ or 31″